The CSI Companies
Responsible for the administration, supervision and implementation of company-wide for Sanctions / Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) and Know Your Client (KYC) compliance programs.
As a member of the operational team, the incumbent will serve as subject matter expert (SME) on Sanctions / Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) and Know Your Client (KYC), and will have responsibility for the successful completion of Sanctions and KYC operational tasks, analytics and metrics.
• Complete daily compliance-related operational tasks, which will include data entry, case analysis and adjudication, reporting, record-keeping and metrics.
• Manage and track regular escalations from internal ADP partners (Legal, HR, Procurement, Sales…) regarding Sanctions/OFAC verifications of ADP employees, clients and vendors on a daily basis and ensure completion of cases and analyses within given SLA’s.
• Ensure effective and complete reporting and record-keeping of all KYC and Sanctions/OFAC cases processed, per Security Compliance policy, process and SLA’s.
• Respond to internal partners and provide guidance on KYC and Sanctions/OFAC requirements, processes and procedures.
• Actively participate in communication, training and rollout of KYC and Sanctions/OFAC tools and processes.
• Recommends improvements or enhancements to Security Compliance processes and best practices, tools, standards, guidelines and curriculum.
• Assist with projects, as assigned.
• Participate in security related programs, as needed.
• Perform other related duties, as assigned.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft’s Office Package.
• KYC and/or OFAC/Sanctions screening systems (preferably LexisNexis, NICE Actimize / D&B and WW ).
• Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills. Detail oriented, strong sense of urgency
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Augusta. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
The CSI Companies
Website : http://www.thecsicompanies.com
The Custom Staffing Companies comprise five distinct operating units that specialize in the placement of office professionals (Custom Staffing, Inc.) proven sales and operational leaders (Blue Chip Consulting) Executive Search and Consulting (CSI Search), clinical and non-clinical healthcare staffing (CSI Health), and technology staffing (CSI Tech). Each unit's operating process is aligned with your needs, given the type of candidate you are looking for. Whether it's direct hire, right to hire, contracting, retained search, contingency search or consulting services, the Custom Staffing Companies offer a high level of service, efficiency and technology to improve the performance of your workforce and help you drive costs down and productivity up.