Whittier Health Network
Corporate Compliance Officer
We are looking for a seasoned Compliance Officer to oversee our Corporate Compliance Program. Will function as an independent and objective body to review and evaluate compliance issues/concerns within our organization.
• Develops, initiates, maintains and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent legal, unethical, or improper conduct.
• Develops and periodically reviews and updates Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing currency and relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
• Collaborates with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution. Consults with Corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
• Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
• Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
• Ensures proper reporting of violations or potential violations to duly authorized enforcement agencies as appropriate and/or required.
• Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization.
• Works with Human Resources Department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program.
• Bachelors Degree required; Master’s desired.
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a heathcare organization, to include demonstrated leadership.
• Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, and human resource procedures and regulations is a must.
Whittier Health Network
Website : http://whittierhealth.com
Whittier Health Network was founded by Dr. Alfred L. Arcidi and his sons. Since 1982, this family owned healthcare organization has been providing quality care of the highest caliber. Before founding Whittier, Dr. Arcidi had a vision of a healthcare delivery system that incorporated traditional family values in everyday practices. The guiding principle behind all care at Whittier is to treat patients as if they are family members. At Whittier, every patient is treated with compassion, dignity & respect. The caring tradition established by the Arcidi family has resulted in unprecedented growth for the Whittier facilities and an unexcelled level of care for Whittier's patients. The fact that Whittier provides comprehensive services of the highest caliber to thousands of patients on a daily basis, while meeting their individualized needs with such sensitivity and compassion, is testament to the enduring strength of "a family approach to rehabilitation