QA Tech - Food
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Very exciting time for our business with constant growth and innovation!”
· Serves as ‘Quality on the floor’
to assist and support manufacturing staff in detecting and correcting compliance errors in real time
· Audits GMP's during production
· Support the QA department in protecting the safety, quality and efficacy of company products ensuring compliance with cGMP's.
· Independently perform Quality Assurance walkthroughs of all manufacturing areas to observe and evaluate production activities relative to GMP practices
· Identify any deficiencies and provide proper notification to area management.
· Prepare Quality Assurance walkthrough summary reports detailing the walkthrough findings and identify any follow up items that require escalation to Area Management.
technical support to appropriate functions and employees to assure regulatory compliance, food safety and quality of company products
· Recommend CAPAs for continual improvement.
· Ensure daily practices continues to comply with regulatory and SQF requirements.
· Update Quality Assurance standard operating procedures. Perform Gap assessments of SQF/GMP standards and guidance documents.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by QA Manager
· Over time, this job will transition into working in the quality lab under the direction of the Quality Manager.
· Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in a science field huge plus
· Previous work experience
· Quality Control or Quality Assurance experience in a cGMP Manufacturing environment in the food industry
· Must have strong knowledge of GMP's in the food industry
· Knowledge of food safety for food manufacturing
· Knowledge of HARPC, HACCP, SQF or BRC highly preferred.
· Technical writing skills computer literate with proficiency in Word and Excel
· Ability to work productively with personnel from various departments
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
· Bilingual English/Spanish helpful
Standard Hours: 12:30 PM 9:00 PM
Must be flexible for training on 1st shift - 6:30AM - 2:30PM or 10:00AM - 6:00 PM
Established in 1977, Deep Foods is one of the leading producers of Indian food. We offer a variety of regional Indian food products including snacks, fresh-frozen meals, exotic ice creams, spices, and other specialties. Our passion for high-quality, authentic Indian food permeates through everything we do and has allowed us to be represented in more than 2,000 retail locations. Additionally, we’ve established a fresh, fast casual restaurant experience in New York City called indikitch which currently has five locations and plans for more in the future.
We’re looking for a spirited, creative Digital Content Editor to help create and maintain our online personality and strengthen engagement among our social communities. We need a good storyteller who can paint pictures with words to powerfully and authentically connect with our online communities while also deepening our brand loyalty. In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and publishing content across all digital platforms including social media, website, and email. You should be comfortable owning tasks from conception all the way to implementation. We are looking for someone whose excitement and love for food shines through and inspires our customers. The ideal candidate is a strong writer who has an established track record as a dedicated, proactive, and positive team player, understands consumer-packaged goods (preferably in the Indian and/or ethnic food market), and is always ready for the next challenge.
other people applied to this job.