401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
We are looking for an experienced Regulatory Specialist responsible for regulatory affairs, label development, review and compliance, FDA adverse event reporting, and other regulatory activities.
· Creation and review of supplement facts, nutrition facts, ingredient lists and other components of dietary supplement and food labels
· Ensure label compliance to FDA, States and other regulations
· Compile and maintain product compliance documents
· Review marketing materials for compliance with regulations
· Compile and submit adverse event reports to FDA as necessary
· Other regulatory, scientific and nutritional activities
· B.S. or equivalent in science – chemistry or nutrition preferred
· Strong math skills
· Experience in the dietary supplement (preferred) or food industries
· Familiarity with FDA dietary supplement (preferred) or food regulations
· Self-motivated and team oriented
Dr. Mercola Premium Products is a distributor of natural health products ranging from dietary supplements and natural and organic foods to organic personal care to health related products for the home, fitness, pets, garden and beyond. Dr. Mercola is a world-renowned natural health leader. Be part of a rapidly growing company.
Cape Coral, Florida
other people applied to this job.