The Risk Compliance Officer is responsible for providing consulting and strategic services to various business lines in support of the Corporate Compliance Testing program, providing complex level tasks of the compliance activity. The focus is on Trust Compliance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensuring the timely completion of assigned reviews while producing quality work.
• Providing timely status and potential issue updates to Compliance Testing Manager.
• Maintaining a commitment to continuous learning and developing knowledge and skills to competently and efficient execute assignments.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent in experience.
• 0 to 2 years of Compliance and/or Auditing experience.
• 0 to 2 years of knowledge of Trust Laws and Regulations.
• Basic understanding of the Anti-Money Laundering & Bank Secrecy Act and the functions and procedures involved for compliance with the regulation.
• Excellent research, written, and oral communication skills and the ability to analyze information.
• Ability to read and interpret legal documents and government regulations, work well under pressure, and meet regulatory reporting deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision.
• Good organizational and customer service skills.
• Proficient with applicable computer software.
• Work experience in banking and/or compliance preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age. First Tennessee is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here