DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc
The Manager, Corporate Clinical Compliance will directly support the Director of Compliance. The Compliance Manager will apply previously acquired management, project, analytical, auditing, and communication skills to immediately add value to existing and new Compliance initiatives. This position will work with and build a knowledge base around a wide variety of functional areas including Compliance, Field Operations, Legal and Regulatory Counsel, IT, Clinical Operations and Quality Management
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Knowledge of HIM (health information management)
• Perform and lead a variety of recurring and non-recurring processes and projects related to compliance and village-wide initiatives
• Perform assessments of policies, processes, systems, and issues.
• Define and understand problems, collect and analyze data, perform research, identify root cause and evaluate alternatives to make timely and appropriate decisions.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative data analyses, and build presentations to communicate the results of analyses to executive management.
• Assess accuracy and completeness of data and information.
• Effectively manage direct reports to achieve key milestones.
• Motivate team members and facilitate team meetings.
• Draft oral and written presentations to upper management for decision making purposes.
• Supervise and conduct audits (develop work-plans, perform audit work steps, document and report findings, develop and implement appropriate remediation).
• Support village process improvement efforts by constantly identifying and acting on ways to make processes more streamlined and efficient.
• Establish effective relationships within Compliance and across multi-functional groups, providing consultantive advice and guidance regarding Corporate Compliance.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a business setting.
• Minimum of 3 years management experience required.
• Healthcare industry experience preferred.
• Large consulting firm experience preferred.
• Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills with attention to detail.
• Self-starter with ability to drive independent problem solving, comfortable with a constantly evolving environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work for self and others to deliver on commitments and achieve results.
DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc
Website : http://www.davita.com
DaVita is the dialysis division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 500® company that, through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout the United States and abroad. A leading provider of kidney care in the United States, DaVita delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. DaVita strives to improve patients’ quality of life by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management services. As of December 31, 2013, DaVita operated or provided administrative services at 2,074 outpatient dialysis centers located in the United States serving approximately 163,000 patients. The company also operated 73 outpatient dialysis centers located in 10 countries outside the United States. DaVita supports numerous programs dedicated to creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the world. The company’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.