This position is responsible for filling branch staffing vacancies by performing Personal Banker and Service Associate duties. Candidate must have the flexibility to travel from branch to branch as required.
Provides services to customers in a prompt, professional, courteous manner, and follows the BrandStrong guidelines while maintaining the confidentiality of the Banks records and customer transactions. Educate customers about our sales and service delivery options and refer the appropriate products and services matching the clients needs based upon the client conversation. This position will also be responsible for the processing the regular transactions, such as receiving and paying out money, and keeping records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions in an efficient and accurate manner.
Essential/Primary Job Functions:
* Performs sales, service, and financial activities with all clients.
* Conducts and completes client conversation with each client to identify financial needs and potential financial solutions.
* Performs intermediate duties and support related to Branchs operational activities and financial services.
* Offers information on bank products and services that can benefit the customer and enhance their banking relationship through the client conversation.
* Completes all sales and referral activity documentations to provide a record for performance tracking and assist in targeting future sales efforts.
* Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies deposit amounts, and examines checks for endorsement and negotiability, and issue negotiable items.
* Performs special tasks such as preparing cashiers checks, cash advance, accepting loan payments, redeeming savings bonds and scanning of daily transactions with accuracy.
* Provides Safe Deposit Box accounting support.
* Business development with consumers and small business prospects.
* Generates new business to assist in meeting branch and individual sales, service, and referral goals.
* Adheres to and completes all transactions in accordance with bank policies, procedures and security measures to protect customers and avoid losses or penalties to the bank.
* Demonstrates a positive and helpful attitude toward customers and people throughout the bank.
* Assists Branch Managers with other duties and assignments as requested or necessary.
Job Requirements for Essential/Primary Job Functions:
* Proactive sales skills and experience as well as customer service experience.
* General business and financial knowledge.
* Knowledge of bank products, services, departments, and state and federal regulations.
* Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* Must be able to travel to each branch, as needed and work 2 Saturdays each month.
* Responsible for compliance with all regulations, laws, and bank policies and procedures that pertain to your day-to-day job responsibilities.
* Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of all compliance regulations pertinent to your assigned duties by successful completion of any courses assigned on a timely basis.
* Responsible for adherence to BrandBanks Code of Professional Ethics and Conduct as well as observing and promoting compliance with the Code among fellow banker personnel, customers and vendors.
* High school diploma; bachelors degree in business, finance, or related field preferred.
* Demonstrated teller and personal banker experience (Required 2 years experience).
* Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other content development tools.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?