Working within the Information Security department, the SOC2 Analyst will support governance, risk, and compliance initiatives and perform key day-to-day activities to help deploy and maintain the SOC2 attestation portfolio. This individual will help create and maintain risk assessments to facilitate scoping and defining boundaries of the system. This individual will facilitate control mapping, control gap identification, gap remediation and mitigation. This individual will assist in ensuring compliance to SOC2 SSAE 18 AICPA reporting standards along with an understanding of the Security, Availability, Confidentiality, Processing Integrity, and Privacy Trust Service Principles.
• Develop and maintain SOC2 scoping documentation including system understanding, process flows, and system infrastructure diagrams.
• Perform control alignment validation
• Facilitate in identifying controls gaps ensuring sufficient remediation plans and tracking to timely resolution
• Provide information for status reports and support stakeholder communications.
• Facilitate system and control understanding walkthrough meetings
• Update and maintain system and process narratives
• Support GRC tool implementation and workflows.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Nashville. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Website : http://www.changehealthcare.com
Intelligent Healthcare Networktm The single largest financial and administrative network in the U.S. healthcare system, reaching 750k physicians, 105k dentists, 60k pharmacies, 5k hospitals, 600 vendors, 450 laboratories, and 1,200 government and commercial payers.