Job Juncture, Inc
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THECOMPLIANCE AUDIT - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
* Assists the General Auditor on regulatory management and external auditor needs.
* Serves as the division subject matter expert (SME) on AML, compliance risks and audit procedures to examine these risks.
* Achieves compliance due diligence reviews in conjunction with the client institutions compliance function to aid business units with the identification and measurement of compliance risks related with new products & services as well as mergers or acquisitions.
* Reviews and assesses prevailing compliance activities across numerous business units to safeguard compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
* Analyzes and measures the design, implementation, and operating effectiveness of the client institutions compliance program fundamentals and processes.
* Assesses the design and operating efficiency of compliance risk and control processes including those concerning:
* Privacy, AML, TILA / RESPA / TRID, Consumer Credit and Deposit requirements, Fair Lending, CRA, HMDA, Affiliate Transactions, Regulation O/Regulation Y/Regulation K and other applicable compliance requirements
* Monitors the compliance audit program to achieve a best in class internal audit function and to exceed the regulatory standards of the State, FDIC and Federal Reserve client institution.
* Plans, designs, executes, and administers the audit coverage strategy of the internal audit compliance program.
* Designs and safeguards implementation of nonstop monitoring of the AML and key compliance risks in the client institution.
* Safeguards the appropriate documentation of analytical measures is established to support audit standards and client institution regulatory expectations.
* Answerable for designing and developing the procedures for conducting an enterprise wide compliance risk assessment for the resolution of developing an annual internal audit compliance plan. This includes but is not limited to; developing a risk focused approach for scope and depth of testing for, and delivery of internal audits, project reviews, and also the continuous monitoring reports of the client institutions compliance programs.
* Achieves all audit related activities by regularly and reliably providing direct oversight of the effort performed by numerous professionals theoretically including outside service providers.
* Assesses the Compliance Risk Management processes to safeguard position with the regulatory requirements of complex financial institution.
* Establishes and cultivates relationships with senior internal stakeholders of the AML and compliance programs counting the improvement of audit toolsets.
COMPLIANCE AUDIT - EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Accountable for developing and administration of the audit methodology for compliance activities at the client institution. Compliance activities will include a vast array of products and clients served as mandated by regulatory authorities. Efficiently manages the audit associated activities of colleagues. Guarantees performance of all obligations in harmony with the client institutions policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, in which the company operates.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND/OR LICENSES:
* Bachelors Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, law enforcement, or associated field.
* Eight or more years of professional experience in a control, risk, compliance or audit role at a large institution, or regulatory experience in a senior role in compliance or anti-money laundering.
* Widespread experience working with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, TILA, RESPA and TRID, Fair Lending / UDAAP, Residential Mortgage Lending, Fannie, Freddie and Ginnie Mae Agencies, Client institution Secrecy Act / Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations and USA Patriot Act, GLBA / Privacy.
* Knowledge as a Compliance Officer, BSA/AML Officer, Compliance Auditor, Bank Examiner, or Financial Institution Internal Auditor.
* Previous management experience leading professionals engaged in related internal audit activities.
* CAMS, CIA, CPA, CRCM, CFE are strongly preferred.
* Robust knowledge and understanding of regulatory environment and applicable institution regulations impacting the entire financial services industry.
* Extraordinary oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capacity to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
* Outstanding audit program, documentation and report writing skills
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Job Juncture, Inc
Website : http://www.jobjuncture.com
With almost 1000 recruiters in over 350 locations, and thousands real, current and unique jobs, Job Juncture is your portal to one of the largest groups of recruiters in the world. Our mission is to make your job search as easy and painless as possible. Every job that is at Job Juncture is real and verified current within the most recent 30 days. Every application is read by the real human being who is working on the job applied for. We have recruiters who specialize in virtually everything, including engineering, finance, software, nursing, retail, manufacturing, legal, tax, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, defense, and human resources, at all salary ranges from entry level to over $600K.