CommunityOne Bank, N.A.
• Provide consulting and strategic services related to Trust Compliance.
• Must have a knowledge of all state and federal laws and regulations related to Trust Compliance; and able to interpret legal documents and government regulations to effectively provide compliance oversight of fiduciary duties.
• Review test results to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations; assist the Trust Department development and implementation of corrective action plans as warranted.
• Assist business partners with preparation for internal and external examinations for the Trust program.
• Serve as a business partner to ensure the Bank maintains a compliant Trust program. Complete gap analysis on any new and changing regulatory requirements.
• Must maintain current awareness of all related Trust laws and regulations to effectively provide compliance oversight of fiduciary duties.
• Support the Line of Business in business development, planning and process and control management.
• Work with line testing to ensure appropriate testing attributes are in place related to pre and post acceptance and annual Regulation 9 reviews.
• Provide oversight and guidance on all change management events; assist with the disposition of complaints.
• Participant in Committee and/or Working Group meetings.
• Prepare annual Trust Compliance risk assessments.
• Identify and maintain a listing of all Trust related controls that will be retained in Bwise; and ensure all Trust related issue(s) tracked in Bwise are address timely ensuring none fall into a Past Due status.
• Assist business partners with internal and external examinations for the Trust program.
• Work with business partners to ensure corrective action plans are implemented timely.
• Assist with maintaining a sustainable Line 1 Quality Control function.
• Able to read and interpret legal documents and government regulations and work well under pressure.
• Able to analyze large sets of data in a timely manner.
• Perform additional duties assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 to 4 years of Trust experience
• Accurate typing, spelling and grammar skills.
• Proficient with applicable computer software.
• Good research, written and oral communication skills.
• Good organizational and customer service skills.
• Must be a self-started and work well under pressure.
• Good verbal and oral communication skills; legal background or licensed individual preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age. First Tennessee is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
CommunityOne Bank, N.A.
Website : https://www.community1.com
CommunityOne began as First National Bank of Asheboro, and received its national charter on December 4, 1907 under the leadership of John Stanback Lewis and John M. Neely. It was organized with total authorized capital of $25,000 and resources of $48,343 as of January 14, 1908. The Bank operated in this capacity until the 1960s, when it began opening offices throughout Randolph County.