We are IFF. We are the catalyst for discoveries that spark the senses and transform the everyday. International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. is a leading innovator of sensorial experiences that move the world. At the heart of our company, we are fueled by a sense of discovery, constantly asking what if? That passion for exploration drives us to co-create unique scents and tastes in fine fragrances and beauty, detergents and household goods, as well as beloved foods and beverages.
Our 7,300 team members globally take advantage of leading consumer insights, research and development, creative expertise, and customer intimacy to develop differentiated products.
Dreamers and doers, we work tirelessly to discover flavors and fragrances that inspire customers and delight consumers. We are fueled by our four corporate values of passion, creativity, expertise and empowerment. It is the unique blend of these values that make us IFF. These qualities can be seen and felt throughout our amazing 129 year history and will continue to guide us as we explore our limitless possibilities and develop new-to-world solutions that enhance the lives of millions around the globe.
Please view our careers video at IFF Career Video- Great things are happening here
The History of IFF: The History of IFF
Follow us on social media: LinkedIn Facebook
This role advises the creative, global procurement and commercial departments on the safe use and regulatory compliance of raw materials. This includes reviewing all materials purchased by IFF for regulatory compliance as well as providing the business with support on regulatory issues as needed.
The position reports to the Regulatory Manager, Ingredient Compliance.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Reviewing regulatory documents supplied by the vendor for global regulatory compliance
* Obtaining regulatory documents from the vendor as needed
* Building and maintaining strong relationships with our vendors
* Providing regulatory support to the business
* Maintaining regulatory databases which allow for the compliance review of IFF final formulations
* Completing regulatory and customer compliance projects
* Skilled use in common office software programs (e.g. Office, Access, Excel, etc.)
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
* Excellent data manipulation and interpretation skills.
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent problem solving or troubleshooting skills.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in regulatory compliance or related field.
* Four year college degree or equivalent in a science based discipline (e.g. chemistry)
* Knowledge of legal and safety aspects of flavors