Intermediate/Senior Risk and Compliance Analyst','256278','**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.','VA-Richmond','','Full-time','Regular','Exempt','Exempt','Experienced','','','Yes, 5 % of the Time','Day Job','','','Tier II - No Credit Check','Tier II - No Credit Check','','','','!*!
Intermediate/Senior Risk and Compliance Analyst
The Systems and Agency Services department has an immediate opening for a Senior Risk and Compliance Analyst. The ideal candidate will work independently to identify, evaluate and develop effective processes and procedures that meet requirements and standards and follow policy and/or risk compliance regulations. This position provides detailed research, analysis, and recommendations on risk mitigation activities, and creates and executes compliance/review programs and testing as well as access management controls.
Candidate should review the FRB Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with issues related to previous employment and prohibited financial interests. The Code is available on the About Us, Careers webpage at ****Apply on line at ****Selected candidate subject to special background check procedures.
***Selected candidate is subject to special background check procedures
***The deadline for applying on line is 5:00PM on July 25, 2018
***The hiring range for the Intermediate Risk & Compliance Analyst is $54,400-$71,700
***The hiring range for the Senior Risk & Compliance Analyst $75,400-$94,200
***Salary offered will be based on job responsibilities and individual’s knowledge, skills and experience as defined in the job qualifications/experience.
***Position may need to report to work nights and weekends to address critical issues
Essential Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following)
· Independently assists in the development and evaluation of compliance and risk management activities, including but not limited to business continuity, access management, data and records management, and information security methodologies, processes, and procedures.
· Participates in project and initiative assignments for the overall success of the effort from the risk and compliance view.
· Supports incident tracking and reporting processes for all applications, effectively following all business line processes and procedures as well as analyzes and documents trend associated data.
· Monitors environment for highly complex new or potential risks, evaluates the implications of risks on business operations and provides advanced analysis and recommendations to management to mitigate exposure.
· Develops policies and procedures, compliance testing, process analyses, gap identification, and remediation, and assists with standardization.
· Assists with management of compliance efforts for all business applications. Work with employees as necessary to ensure audit deadlines are met and documentation is up-to-date and accurate. Manage completion dates for all enhanced personnel screening procedures.
· Manage On/Off Boarding form completions, including updating information requested in forms as necessary.
· Acts as District Access Coordinator for Richmond for all access reviews and questions. Complete access requests and reviews as needed. Manage attestation and access management processes and procedures and ensure compliance tracking. Manage PIV-I Credential process.
· Maintain business continuity system information for all of SAS. Support efforts to ensure continuity exercises are completed such as contingency laptop compliance and updates, relocation and evacuation drills, and any other efforts to support continuity testing.
· Support the operations and associated projects of the applications from am information security compliance/SAFR standpoint. Communicate to the team any required information and/or changes. Ensure changes to SAS and ABS SAFR Boundaries are managed and documented.
· Support process improvement opportunities by analyzing current processes and making recommendations to management and/or the team. Support strategic planning efforts for department.
· Assist with communications and agenda content planning efforts for the department.
· Collaborate on SharePoint Site structure and/or access changes.
· Assist with ensuring compliance to all MOUs and SLAs for all business lines in department.
· Manages time tracking efforts for the department.
· 5 to 9 years of relevant work experience in compliance preferred.
· Bachelor`s degree in Business, Information Technology, or equivalent experience preferred. A strong technical background with significant banking, compliance, or auditing experience will be considered as an alternative to a four-year degree.
· Ability to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
· Highly self-motivated with ability to work independently.
· Proficient working in Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook.
· Knowledge of access management preferred.
· Ability to read, interpret, and simplify technical and complex information to present process improvement recommendations to management preferred
· Ability to be flexible and adaptable to an ever changing, fast-paced environment.
· Position requires continuous visual concentration and manual dexterity to operate PC.
· May require extended work hours.
· Occasional travel including overnight stays may be necessary.
','Intermediate/Senior Risk and Compliance Analyst