AVP - Regional KYC Senior Compliance Analyst
United States,New Jersey,Jersey City
High School Diploma/GED
Compliance and Control
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This critical position in the Regional KYC team is required to oversee the global execution of the KYC program across the Consumer Business in North America. The regional KYC Compliance Officer will liaise between the Business, Global KYC and ACRM teams and monitor the execution of the KYC Program in NAM as part of the Second Line of Defense.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the execution of OneKYC program across the region and support the Consumer businesses through defining and clarifying KYC Policy and standards, ICCs, IPs and Extensions.
• Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the Business and Operations departments to identify and resolve KYC-related issues.
• Assist in developing (when needed) and reviewing KYC-related procedures for specific Client Types in the Consumer Business Support Units.
• Assist in developing (when needed), reviewing and participating in KYC-related training for the Consumer Business Support Units.
• Provide guidance, clarifications and answer queries to Business on matters related to CitiKYC as a system SME.
• Provide oversight on all CitiKYC system enhancement projects that affect the region by conducting system testing and tracking defects as needed.
• Perform quality check reviews of KYC files post-execution for adherence to the KYC Policy and standards.
• Review and escalate KYC/AML issues and activities to senior management.
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred; or equivalent experience
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in AML, KYC, compliance or related field
• Familiarity with Global Know Your Customer (KYC) Policy and related standards
• Project involvement as leader, business analyst or SME
• Worked at global financial institutions, major consulting firm, AML Software vendors or government agency
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
Americas, United States
Director, Compliance (Securities Monitoring)
Senior Disaster Risk Management Specialist
Manager, Technical Accounting & SOX Compliance
Advertise with us
| United States
| Hong Kong
| United Arab Emirates
| North Carolina
| View Other Popular States
Popular Risk Types:
| Risk Management Jobs
| Energy Jobs
| Credit Jobs
| Enterprise Jobs
| Regulatory/Compliance Jobs
| Academic Jobs
Resumes by Job Titles:
| Risk Analyst
| Quantitative Analyst
| Risk Manager
| Risk Management Consultant
| Risk Officer
| View Other Resumes
Terms & conditions
Copyright © 2017 Global Risk Jobs | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software
| Job Wrapping
Website : http://www.citigroup.com
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.