Westlake Services, LLC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Audit compliance by target user groups with published policy and procedure and recommend appropriate improvements or corrective action as necessary.
• Prepare internal reports and summaries on incidents of non-compliance with relevant legal, regulatory and policy requirements.
• Conduct periodic needs-analyses for new or revised policies and procedures, and suggest appropriate solutions, including design of training materials.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Completes audit workpapers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and recommending new policies and procedures.
• Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
• Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
• Computer literate and proficient in presentation software, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in coordinating development and training initiatives with a focus on employees at the manager/supervisor/emerging leader level; familiar with adult learning techniques.
• Superior interpersonal skills and teamwork awareness.
• Demonstrated ability to coach and develop people in a complex organization.
• Demonstrated understanding of learning & development principles.
• Must be able to handle multi-tasking of projects and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge of state and federal laws applicable to collections, including Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, is preferred.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University in Business related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
• At least three years previous experience in the auto industry.
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
• Daybreak or other retail consumer servicing systems preferred
• Web navigation and/or web-based applications
• Personal computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio
• Copier, Faxing & other general office supplies
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Los Angeles. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Westlake Services, LLC.
Website : http://www.westlakefinancial.com
Westlake Financial Services is a technology-based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of prime to subprime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake funds contracts through a network of over 10,000 new and used car dealerships throughout the United States.