Effectively lead and direct the activities related to OIS US compliance and tax accruals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead US Compliance including technical review and oversight, as well as completion of the consolidated 1120, foreign tax credit (1118), foreign affiliate information returns (5471), foreign disregarded entity returns (8858), and other international compliance returns.
• Manage reporting for ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes for US and non US operations.
• Manage Global Effective Tax Rate
• Lead State Tax Compliance
• Manage FTC generation and utilization.
• Manage and maintain support for tax basis balance sheet and stock basis of all entities.
• Manage external, internal and taxing authority audit requirements.
• Assist operations with any inquiries regarding various tax related matters.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Develop and execute US tax planning strategies. Keep current with tax law changes and regulatory pronouncements and evaluate the impact to OIS.
• BA/BS Degree in Accounting or Taxation, Master’s degree a plus
• A CPA or CPA candidate.
• 8+ years of corporate tax experience in a CPA firm and/or major corporation, with significant experience in managing the income tax compliance and ASC 740 reporting
• Strong technical tax background.
• Strong ASC 740 and FIN 48 background
• Ability to identify tax issues and solutions.
• Effectively plan and prioritize projects including schedules, resource allocation, communication, and costs
• Working knowledge of application software (CorpTax Microsoft Office suite, etc)
• Has ability to lead group discussion in problem solving efforts.
• Exhibits clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Prolonged sitting
• Prolonged use of computer, keyboard, and mouse.