NBC Universal, Inc.
Philadelphia, PA, United States
It, Compliance, Executive, Manager, Engineering, Sciences
Job Number 46194BR
Job Title Compliance Director, Governance, Risk & Compliance - Philadelphia
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
• 7- 10 years work experience in IT with direct responsibility for technologies in scope, including at least 5 years previous experience in a management role.
• Experience working in an IT organization with global operations desirable.
• Experience working in a shared services IT model desirable.
• Previous experience with a GRC management technology is desirable.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Security preferred or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience.
• Ability to evaluate risks to the company and articulate issues, develop consensus, raise awareness, and provide and implement solutions.
• Knowledge of common information technology management frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, and NIST.
• Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal, regulatory and privacy requirements.
• Strong project management experience.
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a cross-section of the Information Technology team and business organizations to implement information security standards and initiatives.
• Understanding of threat driven methodologies, SDLC, threat modeling and attack trees.
• Ability to clearly present complex technical concepts and techniques to others
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Comfortable and effective in building partnerships with organizational leaders and influencing senior management
• Experience with GRC/ERM tools (i.e. RSA Archer, MetricStream, SAP GRC, Logic manager, etc.)
• Ability to manage multiple projects with changing/shifting/dynamic priorities
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is owned by Comcast Corporation.