JPMorgan Chase & Co,
Investigator','180040486','!*!The SAR (Suspicious Activity Report) Compliance Investigator will focus on meeting regulatory reporting requirements pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and US Patriot Act. The candidate will independently conduct investigations and will be required to manage a portfolio of multiple investigations, gather evidence, interview witnesses and suspects, document findings in FCOI's case management system and comply with regulatory requirements and FCOI policies.
The Investigator will:
· Have the ability to make decisions autonomously, consulting with management and Senior Investigators on more complex issues.
· Gather thorough/accurate evidence on multiple case assignments including: financial profiles, tracing financial transactions, and background information on suspects using various systems and tools.
· Be responsible for analyzing individual cases for closure or referral to other units
· Document key data and issues related to the investigation including potential loss, status of investigations, interviews, etc.; responsible for analyzing data; making and documenting critical regulatory reporting decisions; completes accurate and timely regulatory reports.
· Manage non- complex alerts and cases.
· Makes SAR decision and prepares suspicious activity reports (SARs) as required.
· Specialize in a single product (with multiple fraud scenarios) or a single line of business.
· Identify and escalate any detected control deficiencies
· Possess a basic knowledge of the regulatory guidance and requirements for investigations and SAR completion.
· Come in contact with highly sensitive and confidential information.','!*!· Bachelor's degree strongly preferred and/or minimum two to three years equivalent experience in compliance or investigations
· Two to three years in an investigative role or role that requires research and problem solving skills
· Excellent research and analytical skills to review information and draw appropriate conclusions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Proven judgment and problem-resolution skills.
· Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Preferred experience in filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs), experience in understanding of regulatory concepts including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, US Patriot Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
· Proficient systems aptitude including working with document repositories.
· Basic Forensic Skills
· Basic Industry knowledge
· Multi-tasking skills; Organizational skills
· Issue resolution; Problem solving
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· MS Office SkillsTime Management','JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.','Other','US-AZ-Tempe-Tempe Bldg G / 02980','','CONSUMER & COMMUNITY BANKING','Full-time','Standard','Day Job','','Chase','Chase','','','Investigator
JPMorgan Chase & Co,
Website : http://www.jpmorganchase.com
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today: