HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
To ensure that all products, procedures, contracts, and services comply with state and federal laws, rules and regulations, and internal standards. This may include federal and state agencies, and/or SEC and NASD Regulations. Direct lower level Analysts as needed.
* Lead the HSA Bank Compliance Program.
* Establish effective company-wide compliance for applicable laws and regulations.
* Integrate policies and procedures into the company's products and operating standards; continuously improving on effectiveness and operational excellence.
* Manage a structured approach for compliance activities to facilitate prioritization and execution of initiatives through the company with support of senior management.
* Perform complex compliance and business impact analysis to integrate compliance and to enable business evolution.
* Direct monitoring and testing activities, and support company training initiatives.
* Advise on work products such as agreements, contracts, disclosures, and marketing publications in all forms and media; and on other business needs in major work streams as it relates to compliance matters.
* Represent HSAB in relation to government agencies as directed by the bank's Corporate Compliance Officer, and coordinate nonbank inquiry with appropriate company officers.
* Ensure program responsiveness to high-level complaints and/or inquiries received from government agencies or customers in relation to compliance issues.
* Actively participate in risk management programs enterprise-wide, support business management, and manage compliance staff.
Education, Experience & Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Six years relevant experience in compliance
* Emphasis on bank compliance and other financial services
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Website : http://www.hsabank.com