This position is an entry-level position that will support a wide range of audit and compliance activities for TierPoint s Security and Compliance department. Under the general supervision of the Senior Director of Compliance, this position provides information security and compliance assistance through operations and controls analysis, policy and procedure development, risk assessments, and development/execution of remediation efforts.
* Provide quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
* Serve customers with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
* Monitor the Compliance mailbox, handling client requests, updates, and coordination with other departments within the company.for information on the organizations information security management systems and quality management systems.
* Prepare written responses to routine security and compliance inquiries by preparing, modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
* Handle customer s security due diligence questionnaires.
* Review, tracking and distribution of the Company s compliance reports to customers.
* Assist the Sales organization with Requests for Proposals on security and compliance related information.
* Coordinate with Information Security on policy development.
* Support both internal and external audit activities including records collection, coordinating with other departments to collate all relevant information.
* Accuracy, detail orientation and analytical skills needed.
* High degree of confidentiality.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Fundamental understanding of information security best practices.
* Fundamental understanding of information security audit frameworks including SSAE 16, PCI-DSS, HIPAA and ISO.
* A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in an information technology position.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment including multi-level staff and external partners.
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
* Security clearance may be required.
* Associates degree in business or related field, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred.
* Technical writing and SOP development a plus.
TierPoint is committed to reviewing the talents and experience of each applicant compared to the specific job opening. TierPoint believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, pregnancy, protected medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status covered by applicable local, state or federal law. We give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals. If you have a disability and are unable to use our employment tools to search for opportunities with us, you may request a reasonable accommodation. This option is reserved for candidates who need support applying to TierPoint as the result of a disability, and not intended for other use. All employees are required to abide by this policy.
Website : https://www.tierpoint.com/
TierPoint is a leading national provider of information technology and data center services, including colocation, cloud computing, disaster recovery and managed IT services.