Atrium is currently seeking a Junior Loan Compliance Analyst to join the loan compliance and financial reporting team of its corporate accounting department. The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to wear many hats working on both complex financial deals and issues as well as smaller, more general tasks – both of which are vital to Atrium’s overall success. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to gain experience with more complex projects/analyses including cash forecasting and financial analysis. The Junior Loan Compliance Analyst will assist in all facets of loan compliance and related financial reporting activities for this team; however, the candidate will be primarily responsible for compiling loan escrow reimbursement requests for capital asset projects and hotel renovations.
• Creating, compiling and providing capital invoice reimbursement packages including gathering payment support and preparing schedules.
• Performing reconciliation of capital invoice reimbursement packages to the general ledger activity.
• Assist with the external monthly reporting process on an ad-hoc basis.
• Assist with internal reporting – financial, treasury and ad-hoc.
• Following established procedures and processes.
• Assisting with review of loan documents and franchise agreements for reporting compliance requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
• 1 – 2 years relevant experience in lending, construction or real estate
• Strong Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
• Exposure to web-based accounting software
• Familiarity with commercial/construction loan servicing
• Familiarity with construction loan draw process
• Detail oriented with ability to meet deadlines
• Developing analytical skills – able to collect and organize data
• Clear and effective communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
MUST THE APPLICANTS SUPPLY THEIR OWN WORK PERMIT?: