Information Security Compliance Specialist
PwC i a network of firm committed to delivering quality in aurance, tax and adviory ervice. We help reolve complex iue for our client and identify opportunitie. Learn more about u at ****
At PwC, we develop leader at all level. The ditinctive leaderhip framework we call the PwC Profeional (****provide our people with a road map to grow their kill and build their career. Our approach to ongoing development hape employee into leader, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing a a PwC Profeional mean that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunitie to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, viit u at ****
It take talented people to upport the U firm of the larget profeional ervice organization in the world. Not all of u work directly with external client. ome of our bet people chooe to apply their talent inide PwC.
A part of Internal Firm ervice, you're erving an organization on par with many of our external client. Our Internal Firm ervice team conit of firt-rate marketer, human reource profeional, computer technologit, knowledge manager, accountant, financial planner, adminitrator and leader. Internal Firm ervice taff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our client. Job Decription
PwC i driving major change acro information and cyber ecurity by building a centralized model to provide ecurity ervice acro the entire network of member firm.
Mandated at the network level, Network Information ecurity (NI) operate outide Information Technology (IT) and i reponible for thi major program initiative, from definition of the ecurity trategy to the execution of the global Cyber Readine Program, moving from local to globally-provided ervice.
Our miion i to identify, control, and reduce the attack urface acro the network of member firm while increaing our adverarie cot of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readine Program, the NI team i tructured into the following Pillar:
Information ecurity Rik and Compliance (IRC)
Chief Information ecurity Office (CIO)
ecurity Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Tranformation (AEIT)
Cyber ecurity ervice
trategy and Alliance
Chief of taff
NI i redefining cyber ecurity on a global cale at PwC. Our miion protect 223,000 PwC member acro 157 member firm worldwide, a well a our global client.
If you are eeking an exciting career with the cope to grow your cyber ecurity kill through major change on a global cale, then NI will empower you to do o.
The Information ecurity Rik and Compliance pillar within NI i reponible for the following ervice:
Information ecurity Policy and Governance
Rik Management and Compliance
Metric and Reporting
Quality Management (eGRC)
If you love the trategic ide of information ecurity thi i the place to be. Within IRC we work to create the global information ecurity governance framework within PwC. Management of information ecurity rik i imperative to our miion and IRC et the minimum baeline for information ecurity acro the network of member firm. Identification, tracking and mitigation of rik through an enterprie rik regiter i the overall goal for the function, enabling PwC to have full viibility into potential information ecurity rik acro our etate. Delivering a buine firt framework aligned to indutry tandard in information ecurity enable NI to coordinate rik management and compliance effort acro the Network of firm.
The Compliance team i reponible for the technical and proce upport of Network Information ecurity-related audit. The team work to ae the requirement and manage the legal, regulatory and policy compliance rik pertaining to Network Information ecurity and the network of member firm ue of technology. They leverage technology and procee to enable the network of member firm to mitigate legal and regulatory rik and reduce the cot of compliance. Compliance often conult with the Office of General Counel a needed to reolve difficult legal compliance iue and with with PwC Information Technology (IT) to align ecurity procee and tool acro the network. Poition/Program Requirement
Minimum Year() of Experience: 4 year of progreive profeional role involving information ecurity and/or IT management.
Minimum Degree Required: High chool Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor' degree
Demontrate extenive knowledge and/or a proven record of ucce in the following area:
- Undertanding Information ecurity Compliance and Rik Management principle a they are applied in the context of a broader undertanding of Information ecurity ytem and procee;
- Contributing to the development of new ubject matter or technical domain pecialization related to Information ecurity Compliance;
- Reolving multi-faceted problem by continuouly applying ignificant independent judgment and by collaborating with other;
- Influencing other through a mall team of direct report, through work on project and in team, or through leading portion of larger project;
- Encouraging improvement and innovation within Information ecurity Compliance and nurturing and developing le-experienced taff through coaching and written and verbal feedback;
- Performing Information ecurity Compliance tak with autonomy;
- Undertanding OC2 compliance tandard; and
- Undertanding Information ecurity control and Information ecurity Management ytem (IM) tandard uch a IO27001/2, CobIT, CRIC etc.
Demontrate extenive abilitie and/or a proven record of ucce in the following area:
- Managing multiple relationhip and collaborating with takeholder acro functional and technical killet throughout major tranformation;
- Balancing between buine takeholder and a central technology ervice organization;
- Navigating a matrix organization; and
- Overeeing and managing compliance activitie within a financial ervice firm. Line of ervice
IF tate & City
0-20% Poition Type
Full Time Auto req ID