$0.00 - $84,000.00 /Year
Associate Info Sec Security Policy & Compliance Analyst
Brooksource is searching for an Associate Information Security & Compliance Analyst for one of our leading healthcare partners located in Indian Land, SC for a 6 month contract to hire. This is the ideal opportunity for a recent college graduate with a passion for Info Security to quickly make a tangible impact with their Security Policy & Compliance team.
The Information Security Policy and Compliance Analyst develops implements, and maintains information security policies, and supporting standards - ensuring they are consistent with authoritative sources and corporate strategic objectives. The Information Security Policy and Compliance Analyst also assists other Novant Health departments with aligning their local processes and procedures to approved policies and standards. Other duties will include interaction with internal and external IT auditors that identify and assess information security risk to the business. Novant Health's Legal and Privacy departments will also require regular partnership for potential information security specific regulatory issues - ensuring Novant Health's compliance with applicable regulations.
Daily you will:
• Develop, document, and maintain Novant Health information security policies.
• Understand and manage legal and regulatory requirements regarding cybersecurity, including privacy and civil liberties obligations.
• Establish cybersecurity roles and responsivities for the entire workforce and third-party stakeholders.
• Assist with enterprise cybersecurity awareness and training activities, ensuring all users, privileged users, senior executives, physical security, and information security members understand their roles and responsibilities.
• Basic knowledge of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Infrastructure
• Basic knowledge of regulatory and compliance specifications mandated by HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI DSS.
• Basic knowledge of information security leading practices such as NIST 800-53r4, ISO 27001, SANS CSC.
• Basic knowledge of other information technology regulations and leading practices.
• Intermediate interpersonal communication skill, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
• Intermediate technical writing skill.
• Intermediate skill with MS Office suite of tools and SharePoint.
Certifications: Nice to have
• Microsoft Technology Associate - Security Fundamentals
• CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician
• CompTIA Security
• (Direct report):
Reporting directly to the Cyber Security Manager
• (Team size):
35, but growing quickly!
• (Company size):
15 Hospital system
Regular 8-5 M-F with limited weekends or on call, remote Thursday & Friday
• (Dress code):
Indian Land, SC
Qualities of a Top Candidate:
• (Top characteristic):
Ability to translate technical security documentation into easily digestible brochures and pamphlets to drive security awareness across the organization.
• (Can't miss quality):
Communication and presentation skills as a liaison between IT and the business
• (Technical skills):
Microsoft Technology Associate - Security Fundamentals, CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician, SSCP, CompTIA Security , CCNA-Security, Palo Alto ACE or equivalent.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Charlotte. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Website : http://www.brooksource.com/
The staffing industry is a crowded one requiring new and different skill sets on an ongoing basis. There's no standing still when it's time to find that niche candidate. At Brooksource we're always seeking new methods and reaching out to a diverse, experienced talent base. For us, it's a question of balance we believe that the needs of the job seeker and the company are equally important. It's an outlook or should we say skill set that you won't find in many staffing agencies.