CGI Group Inc.
CGI is hiring a Project Manager Scrum Master in support of its Investment Banking Client in NYC.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
• Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source. Expert in estimation and planning, knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
• Coach and mentor the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools. Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
• Ensure the correct use of scrum process. Coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
• Enforce Agile adaption, set processes, metrices, dashboards. Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Over all 10 years of technical leadership experience to include, system design and analysis as well as High level architecture design.
• Must have 5 years of experience working in an Agile development environment, e.g. Scrum or Kanban.
• SAFe and Agile technical project management of multiple software releases
• Adept to create user stories, process flows and wireframes in order to clearly communicate a set of functional requirements.
• Ability to track and remove impediments.
• Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices. Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
• Knowledge of procedures used to demonstrate the ROI of the solution
• Experience with Dev Ops and Continuous builds and integration environment
• Experience in executing projects in Capital Markets & Investment bank domain. Experience in regulatory & compliance will be desired.
University Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com
. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here
to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
At CGI, we're committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 68,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients' businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.