Chuck E. Cheese's
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and our passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
CEC Entertainment, the global leader in family entertainment and operator of Chuck E. Cheese's and Peter Piper Pizza restaurants has an immediate opening at our Support Center based in Irving, TX for a Licensing Administrator
to join our team!
The Licensing Administrator is responsible for supporting the liquor, health, arcade/gaming and other business licensing process including (i) securing new licenses, (ii) renewing existing licenses, and (iii) resolving license compliance issues. The Licensing Administrator interacts and communicates with licensing authorities, senior management and external counsel.
The Licensing Administrator will coordinate with licensed locations to prepare and file liquor, health and other business license applications (new and renewals), gathering required information. Monitors status of filed applications to ensure licenses are timely received and properly posted. Schedules inspections, manages liquor and health violations and responds to audit requests and monitors compliance. Establishes and maintains a positive rapport with state, county and local governmental agencies. Assists with new stores, expansions, remodels and arcade and game enhancement licensing.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in support of field services and operations. Supports the Corporate Objectives, including: If you are not serving the Guest, serve someone who is.
• Responsible for annual renewals for 160 locations in specified area of country, with working knowledge of renewals nationwide.
• Assist field management with license related matters.
• Processes corporate and manager change notices.
• Authorized to handle confidential information and experienced in working with outside counsel.
• Track external liquor and health investigations, violations, complaints, stings, audits and coordinating inspections. Work with state agencies and to coordinate hearings with the appropriate parties.
• Schedules inspections, manages liquor, health and other licensing violations and responds to audit requests.
• Research and resolve licensing issues, by working with local City, County, and State licensing agencies, as well as with local attorneys when required.
• Knowledge of Modification Procedures of existing licenses when restaurants are remodeled.
• Coordinates training for server certifications in alcoholic beverage service and food service certifications.
• Prepares check requests, maintains register and expense logs.
• Employs a strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Detail-oriented, proactive and able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion. Able to generate excellent work-product under pressure.
• Performs other duties and lends assistance to co-workers as directed by the immediate supervisor or other members of Corporate Management Team.
• High School diploma or GED required; however, College Degree highly preferred.
• Minimum of 2 years administrative background with prior licensing experience helpful.
• Technical Skills: PC experience including proficiency in Word and Excel, Outlook and Omni Form. Typing/data entry skills.
• 1-3 years of legal, licensing or regulatory compliance experience highly preferred.
• Experience working in a corporate customer service oriented environment or industry (insurance, banking, etc...)
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Detail-oriented, proactive and able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a timely fashion.
• Able to generate excellent work-product under pressure.
• Some travel required – up to 10%
To perform the duties of this position, the incumbent must have the ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, twist, reach, and carry, lift, pull, push between 1 – 25 lbs. Incumbent must use a computer, with repetitive movement of both hands. Incumbent must be able to work an 8-hour shift, with some overtime. Incumbent must also be available to travel to various locations by airplane or by operating a vehicle if needed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions is included.
For 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 12 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring
Every Guest Leaves Happy
CEC Entertainment offers a wide variety of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k) retirement savings plan to eligible U.S. employees as part of their overall employment package. We also offer job training and career growth opportunities.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Employment is contingent upon a successful background check and drug screen. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Chuck E. Cheese's
Website : http://www.chuckecheese.com
CEC Entertainment, Inc. develops, operates, and franchises family dining and entertainment centers under the names of Chuck E. Cheese’s and Peter Piper Pizza in the United States and internationally. The company’s stores provide various pizzas, wings, appetizers, salads, sandwiches, and desserts, as well as certain gluten-free options; soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer, and wine; and lunch buffet options with unlimited pizza, salad, and breadsticks. Its stores also offer video games, skill games, rides, and other attractions, as well as tokens, tickets, and prizes. As of January 3, 2016, the company and its franchisees operated approximately 592 Chuck E. Cheese's stores